Q- Do Nescafe employees get a tea break? (more)
Q- Why do presenters of radio phone-ins ask callers to turn their radio down? (more)
Q- What makes the sea blue? (more)
Q- Are seedless grapes genetically modified? (more)
Q- How many ways can we tie a tie? (more)
Q- Why do jelly wobble? (more)
Q- What is the point of the small hole in the side of the ballpoint pen? (more)
- WHY CAN’T WE REMEMBER WHAT WE DID BEFORE WE WERE 3 YEARS OLD?
- WHY DON’T CHILDREN LIKE TO EAT VEGETABLES?
- WHY DO WE GET AN ITCH?
- IF A BABY SHAMPOO CONTAINS A “NO MORE TEARS” FORMULA, WHY DO MANUFACTURERS PUT
A “TEARS” FORMULA IN ADULT SHAMPOO ?
- WHY DON’T THE CHIPS IN CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIES MELT IN THE OVEN?
- IS IT DANGEROUS TO SWALLOW CHEWING GUM?
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF AN ADAM APPLE, AND DO WOMEN HAVE ONE?
- IF NEIL ARMSTRONG WAS THE FIRST MAN ON THE MOON, HOW WAS HE FILMED LEAVING THE
- WHY DO BABIES HAVE TO BE BURPED?
- WHY IS THE LETTER “W” NOT CALLED
Q - WHY DO PLANES SOMETIMES LEAVE VISIBLE JET STREAMS? (more)